anyone drive down with a small trailer for their luggage?

markm0926

Cast Member
Does anyone drive to WDW with a small trailer in tow for luggage etc ?
If so do the resorst give you an extra parking spot for your stay so you can leave it there and be able to drive around to the parks?

Thanks!!!!

Well,, we've never taken a small trailer with us, but WDW does not assign parking so I'd assume that you could just park where there is a spot. I would reccommend parking further away rather than closer to your building, like the people do with trailers.

Last October we drove to Orlando from San Antonio. There were 6 of us in a short-wheel base mini-van and I told my husband that we should just rent one of those small trailers for our luggage. Fortunately we were at BCV and had the washer/dryer so we really didn't need to pack so much clothing.

I know that didn't answer your question, but I chuckled to myself when I read your post becase DH thought I was being a little extreme when I suggested the same thing.

Just wanted to mention they do have laundry facilities in Disney!

My uncle used to have a small trailer that he put behind the family's station wagon. I guess it worked fine.

I really don't see how anyone driving a car (as opposed to an SUV) could do without some sort of trailer or roof kit. Cars simply don't have any room for luggage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter