Anyone done Trader Sam's since Sunday?

Malyficent

Mouseketeer
Would love some feedback on how the new reservation system is working. For those without reservations, are walkups still a thing? Are they still sending text messages to have you return? Are they doing outside seating until 4pm?

We arrive on Friday and I have a few less than ideal timing Trader Sam's reservations. I'd love to drop them if we are still able to do a walk up wait list. We're staying at DLH so getting in some pool time while waiting for inside access is fine with us.

Thanks for any feedback.

I’m sorry I don’t have any input, but I just wanted to ask for you to update after your visit if you get a chance! I’ve been wanting to go and I’m so curious about reservations, crowds, waits, etc. I hope you have a great time!

Would love some feedback on how the new reservation system is working. For those without reservations, are walkups still a thing? Are they still sending text messages to have you return? Are they doing outside seating until 4pm?

We arrive on Friday and I have a few less than ideal timing Trader Sam's reservations. I'd love to drop them if we are still able to do a walk up wait list. We're staying at DLH so getting in some pool time while waiting for inside access is fine with us.

Thanks for any feedback.

Went yesterday. Didn't have reservation. You put your name in at the entrance to the Quick Service place next door. They send you a text when it is your turn. They won't tell you how long it will be. They told us it could be 5 minutes, it could be 2 hours. It was about 1 hour. Seated indoors. Let me know if you have other questions.

Last edited:

Went yesterday. Didn't have reservation. You put your name in at the entrance to the Quick Service place next door. They send you a text when it is your turn. They won't tell you how long it will be. They told us it could be 5 minutes, it could be 2 hours. It was about 1 hour. Seated indoors. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks. Did inside seating start before 4pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter