Anyone doing park maps?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
I was just there and completely spaced grabbing my park maps. I'm super bummed as this was two of our party members first trip. If anyone is mailing out park maps can you please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated. I would love 2 of each park.

Hijacking this post to also make this request! I am surprising my 15 & 10 yr old niece and nephew and would love a set of maps (at least 1, although 2 would be AMAZING) to give them in their big reveal box. :goodvibes

We plan to be at the parks this weekend and can send out maps next week. PM me with addresses.

My kids would LOVE a map of DL and DCA to help fuel the stoke for our upcoming Jan 2023 visit.... Only catch is that we're in Canada so might be an extra hassle to mail them. I'll gladly pay for postage if anyone out there is will to send us some. Please send me a message if you're ok with mailing to Canada.

And massive thanks to allll the many kind souls who do and have done this for others!

I picked up a couple of DL maps this week that I can mail out domestically, within the US. I didn't think to get any DCA maps. Just PM me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter