anyone buy from third love

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
Did you like your purchase?

I am stuggling finding a bra that fits correctly - so I was thinking trying the 1/2 size

Ordered and returned. To me it was no more comfortable than bras costing a LOT less. Nothing special. Overpriced.

I like my Third Love bra a lot. It's comparable to the other brands I buy (Chantelle and Natori). I am a 32dd and can't easily walk into a store like Target and buy a bra like many women. I have to go somewhere like Nordstrom. If you have a Nordstrom I highly recommend getting fitted there vs somewhere like Victoria's Secret (VS employees only get a fraction of the fitting training that Nordstrom employees get).

Last edited:
I hated it. The material was scratchy, the straps were too thin and the bra was ridiculously uncomfortable, not to mention WAY overpriced. It was like a Wal Mart quality bra for a Victoria's Secret price. This company is a total scam. The bra didn't fit me well at all, even after doing the whole questionnaire and buying the style they recommended.

I am a unique size so I get my bras from Soma. They have a store near me so it's very helpful. Also, be sure you are actually wearing the right size. Go o a good lingerie shop or department (where there is a little old lady with a measuring tape) and let them measure you. I had been wearing the wrong size for YEARS. Getting the correct size on was like a life changing experience.

I like my Third Love bra a lot. It's comparable to the other brands I buy (Chantelle and Natori). I am a 32dd and can't easily walk into a store like Target and buy a bra like many women. I have to go somewhere like Nordstrom. If you have a Nordstrom I highly recommend getting fitted there vs somewhere like Victoria's Secret (VS employees only get a fraction of the fitting training that Nordstrom employees get).
never heard of those 2 brands - we don't have a Nordstrom anywhere nearby. I've been fitted @ Soma & Dillard's & they couldn't fit me

never heard of those 2 brands - we don't have a Nordstrom anywhere nearby. I've been fitted @ Sonoma & Dillard's & they couldn't fit me
I am a unique size so I get my bras from Soma. They have a store near me so it's very helpful. Also, be sure you are actually wearing the right size. Go o a good lingerie shop or department (where there is a little old lady with a measuring tape) and let them measure you. I had been wearing the wrong size for YEARS. Getting the correct size on was like a life changing experience.
I had two fittings on the same day @ Soma & @ Dillard's neither store could fit me. They didn't have little old ladies working...girls in their 20s....

I tried a Third Love bra and returned it. It seemed flimsy and not as comfortable as my bras from Soma.

One of my friends bought Third Love and loves it. Budgeted to buy a second one. She raved enough to make me look into them.

I ordered 2 from Third Love. One is ok, but is one of those "nothing else is clean so I have to wear it" kind of bras, the other is one in my normal rotation, but I wouldn't buy again at the normal price (I was offered some super special deal when I bought 2).

I measured myself as best I could at home following instructions and converting the measurements. Went to Lane Bryant. Darnit if that girl didn't eyeball measure me AND get it the same measurement as what I had measured at home. And I was not wearing a bra that was in the correct size (not even close)so it's not like she eyeballed only off of it...hence why I was at Lane Bryant so I could get more correctly fitting bras lol. I feel like the attendants at Lane Bryant were knowledeable too without being judgy or pushy. I ended up purchasing a swimsuit top from them too later on.

I used to shop at Dillards and Nordstrom but found the attendants not to my liking. But by far Victoria Secret was the worst. Too pushy, too attentive. I mean geez give me more than 3 seconds to get the bra on and to look at lol.

OP I thought about third love but I kept reading reviews that weren't so stellar. For me the pricing is what I'm used to paying but I was concerned about quality for the price and kept reading comments about people returning so I've kinda opted not to look further into it. Haven't completely crossed it off my list just not looking further into it for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter