Anyone bring motorcycles to FW?

Bricon

Earning My Ears
We are bringing our dual sport bikes to Disney and I was wondering if anyone else has and what places/roads you ride, and maybe what you avoid.

Looks like the weather should be quite nice for riding there, as opposed to the 30-50 degree weather we've been having.

Are you bringing the bikes to ride at WDW or off property.You can ride a registered bike at the Fort just like a car(on the road)but not off road like a golfcart.There really is no place on property to have fun offroad.You can Google off road site near Orlando for more info.

Thanks for the ideas, I was looking for some interesting things to see or areas to ride on or offroad outside FW. While FW is bike friendly, I wouldn't push it by riding there(other than in and out).
Been tempted to follow some of the dirt roads around there tho, but I'm not familiar with FL law and how that is viewed.
I will check Dixiedualsports and do some Googling, I was looking at the Sandbox a.k.a Flatistan section of ADVrider but haven't found much for that specific area yet.

I guess what i was saying is, if I was riding a road somewhere and came upon a trail or dirt road, is that "frowned upon" or illegal? Are there dirts roads around here that are legal? How do LEOs view it, is it a dont ride here again warning or impound your bike immediately see you in court, sorta thing?
In Jersey dirt roads in state parks are legal, trails are not without a group ride permit.
We are open to interesting road rides as well, looking for suggestions... We've seen I-4 and International drive

Well the point of my post was that WDW is 45 sq miles and any road that's not specifically for guest use is off limits so you would have to go off property before you could even think about it.

I really don't think you could find any dirt roads any where around WDW since its all pretty much developed.

If you did find some road off the beaten path be careful there are gators everywhere.

Nothing on Disney but head west and you will find lots of dirt roads to explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter