Anyone booking on the first day?

Momof3greatkids

Mouseketeer
I was curious to know if anyone plans to book for next year, the very first day the trips are offered? If you are not, but still planning to book, when are you going to do so? I know to get that early booking discount you need to do some of the trips ASAP. However, Disney does not have the best cancellation policy out there. So, I just wanted to know what everyones' plans/thoughts where on this.

If I can make up my mind on the first day, I'm planning to.

Sayhello

I'll be booking first day. I don't really care about cancellation policy as nothing will get in my way of going!!

Ditto here. We are looking at two trips, and I am planning on checking out the dates and times before making a final decision. We would like to jump on value pricing/early booking if at all possible!! We are really excited about the trips - I really hope it all works out!!

We are waiting for prices and dates, and will certainly spend some time deliberating, but will probably book this weekend, especially if we opt for a North American trip.

I'm interested in the day-by-day itineraries and dates. DH schedule is such that we have certain months we can travel. And of course I want to check out the $$. We are cruising in the spring, so I'm looking at fall dates. I will probably book fairly soon, if I get to "anything you want honey" answer from my DH :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll be :surfweb: as soon as I get to work in the morning. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight. :laughing: :laughing:

I'm getting up at 6:00 AM Pacific time to call. We've already decided on the Peru trip (Sacred Valleys and Incan Cities) with my partner's parents, and know that we want an adults-only trip. Crossing my fingers that these will be in September/October as they are this year. I'll be booking this trip with two months to go before we leave on our first ABD: Southwest Splendors in September.

I must have checked about a dozen times today to see if perhaps the info was up early.... Not known for my patience.

I hope to book, but it all depends on dates. We've committed quite a bit of time next year to two different cruises, so I need some of the dates to maximize weekends rather than start on a Wednesday for a seven day adventure! Pixie dust please!

It will depend heavily on what the start dates are for the trips I'm looking at. We have a narrow time frame for doing this next year as I already have 2 other vacations planned next summer. I'm having a hard time deciding between Southwest Splendors and Knight & Lights.

Nah...I need to see how our trip in October goes. Plus, I need time to financially recover before I commit to anything and there is the fact that I have to talk my hubby into whatever I decide *we* want to do.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter