anyone booked for mar 13th 2005 ?

disneydad+2girls

Earning My Ears
:cheer2: :cheer2: :boat: :boat: :boat: :jumping1: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :bounce: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
single dad with 2 daughters 17 & 14 sailing mar 13th 2005 for our second disney cruise/4 night/ anyone else booked yet for this cruise ??:crazy: :jester: :earseek: anyone have any suggestions for the day in nassau ? last year we just visited the shops for a short while & returned to the boat as my one daughter wasn't just feeling the best/we had already spent a week at wdw & the animal kingdom lodge & i think she was just wore out/this year we are doing the cruise first & the to the wilderness lodge for a week/so would like some input from anyone on exciting shore excursions.

We'll be on that cruise... myself, wife, two daughters (who will be 8 and 4 when we sail), my parents and my brother. This will be our first cruise (and first visit to Nassau), so I can't really give you any recommendations for the Nassau day. I did look at the available excursions, but nothing jumped out at me as a "must do." What time of year did you do your first Disney cruise?

I'm not traveling then but first I would like to welcome you to the boards. You've come to the right place to ask any question you have about disney. Second, make sure you go to the cruise meets board and look up your date. I'm sure there are many other people traveling when you are. I'll warn you now, these boards are addictive. But everyone is very friendly here and also very helpful!
Welcome!
Staci

We'll be on the Wonder then. It's the first time for my crew! I am so psyched!!!
DH, 2 daughters (12, 10), 2 sons (18, 6), 2 neices (14, 11), their parents and my mother in law! What a vacation!
YIPEE!!!

We are traveling on the Wonder on March 13, 2005 too!! Our family of first time cruisers consist of my husband and I, one daughter, (aged 13:earsgirl: ) and son (aged 11:earsboy: )

My husband and I are making a special effort to encourage our two to participate in the kids' activities and clubs....knowing meeting up with other kids their age will make all the difference!!

My kids would welcome corresponding, via email, with other kids their age traveling on the Wonder on March 13, 2005!!!

Happy Cruis'in Everyone!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter