Anyone booked a FT pkg yet?

TZMOM

DIS Veteran
I've requested (thru TA on MS) a quote for the FT pkg going at the start of value season in Aug. (8/24-8/31). When trying this thru the Disney site - I get a "sorry- no availabilities" response. Has anyone else booked for that week in August at a AsMO or any of the other values?

Just wondering - wasn't really going to take a vaca this year as we've just started our own firm, but I just can't help it.

Thanks for any responses.

I called CRO and with my disney club booked a FT package at Poly for an amazing price!! Call up they can tell you lots of options!

I called to get prices for the package this morning and was told by the CM that ASMo was booked for most of the days since it is the most popular one, but there were plenty of rooms at the other 2 resorts. I am a Florida Resident and it is really not cost effective for me. I am currently going for a 5 night stay at ASMu and am paying $56/night for Florida Resident discount and $109 for a play 4 park hopper/pp. On this package I know that you get 7 nights for the price of 4, but it is @ the rate of $99/night. On park tickets they are charging about $265/per person. I can get 2 play 4 tix for $218. I hope people outside of Florida can enjoy this package cause it is not cost effective for Florida Residents.

I booked a FTP for 8 days at the CBR for August 23-30.....I called WDTC at 1-407-939-7675 & got right through....we got a great deal....it worked out to be under $300 for us to stay at CBR....try a moderate....you never know.....good luck!

I have a FT pkg. on hold with a travel agent. I suggested to my sister that we meet there instead of her coming across the country to visit me this fall. I'm still trying to convince her! She's been to WDW twice and though she likes it she wants to go somewhere different. Can you imagine? We would be there 8/30-9/6. DH and I have a trip planned 10/25-11/7! If I can convince her it will shave a little time off the old countdown clock!

What is this FT pkg I keep reading about??? And would it apply during our Aug 30-Sept 9 trip?

Originally posted by BibbidyBobbidyBoo
What is this FT pkg I keep reading about??? And would it apply during our Aug 30-Sept 9 trip?

FairyTale package is put out by Disney. When you book 5 nights, you get 3 more free. It includes UPH passes and your room. They are pretty good rates. We're staying at the Polynesian, for 8 nights (2 adults, 1 9 y/o) and we're paying $2400. I understand that the value and moderates are getting a lot of business!!! So basically, you get 3 nights free when you book 5 or more nights. And yes, it would cover your nights. Starts 7/4 and goes thru Oct.(I think).

It was my understanding when I spoke to WDTC that it was pay for 4 nights & UPH, get 3 free for a total of 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter