Anyone been to Food & Wine Pairing at Coral Reef?

disneyyes

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what is being served during the Food & Wine Pairing at the Coral Reef this year; would love to hear from anyone who has experienced this event. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by disneyyes
Just wondering what is being served during the Food & Wine Pairing at the Coral Reef this year; would love to hear from anyone who has experienced this event. Thanks in advance!

The Coral Reef (and Le Cellier) Food & Wine Pairings change daily this year. So place your bets on your potential menu! :)

The menu's change daily, which I am really happy with. We attended 2 of the Coral Reef Pairings this year. Here are the menu's we had:
1) Sweetbread on Val-au-Vent Shell with a Caper and Wine butter sauce. Paired w/Baileyana Edna Valley Sauvignon Blanc.
2) Honey Pumpernickel Crusted Venison w/beef syrah glaze. Paired w/Baileyana Edna Valley Syrah
3) Key Lime Brulee paired w/Baileyana Grand Firepeak Edna Valley Chardonnay.
The above was Adventorous and Delicious
Here is the Second Wine and Food Pairing:
1) Grilled Shrimp over Wilted Spinach and Marinated Tomatoes
paired w/Horse Heaven Sauvignon Blanc
2) Sauteed Snapper on a Nest of Zucchini and Carrots w/ginger lemon sauce. Paired w/Canoe Ridge Estate Chardonnay
3) Mango Sorbet with Warm Banana Bread Pudding. Paired w/Erocia Reislilng.

Dh and I really enjoyed these dining experiences and felt they were well worth the $$. :D

DH and I attended one last year at the Coral Reef and really enjoyed ourselves. The food was wonderful and the wine paired beautifully with it. We found it a good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter