• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone been through MKE recently?

EACarlson

DIS Veteran
I'm flying out of MKE on Tuesday the 25th, anyone been through there the last couple months? What's open? Last time I flew out of there the only thing open was the Starbucks and the Italian place all the way at the end. Going to need to eat before I get on the plane, trying to decide if I want to pick something up on the way and eat in the car or get something at the airport.

Don't live in Milwaukee, but the airport website seems to have a good bit of detail regarding dining options. Hours of operation are good to know to see it matches with your travel plans. Seems some places are open and others not likely due to covid. Smaller airports tend to have fewer choices and depends on which concourse you fly out of or how much walking you want to do.

Dining :: Mitchell Airport

I’ve been through Concourse B and C in the past few months and both seem to have some decent offerings. Obviously Starbucks in both. Cousins Subs in C and some other food options in B (can’t remember specifics). I’d say you wouldn’t starve but as always is pricey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter