Anyone at the FW Cabins 9/14 - 9/20?

LuvsEpcot

Mouseketeer
DH, myself, 2DD's & 2Fiances's will be staying at the cabins during this week and if anyone else will be around maybe we could say :wave: Cannot wait to indulge in the FREE DINING! popcorn::

I am sure thinking about it! We will be there 9/08-9/18, but are currently booked at por. Thinking about switching to FW cabins.

I'll be there with my son, DIL, GS and Sis! :yay: We arrive on the 14th but leave to head back to NH on the 19th. This is our first trip to stay in the FW cabins and we are really looking forward to it. My GS is 3 1/2 so I think he will really enjoy it better than a hotel. We have always stayed at one of the WDW hotels or in Downtown Disney. We too are looking forward to using the "free" dining plan.:)

I am bookmarking this thread and then I can check in with you now and then LusEpcot....and others too.:woohoo:

Judy
:cheer2:

FW Cabin
09/14 - 09/19/2007

We'll be there 9/15-9-21!

DW, 2 DSs and DMiL (Yes the MiL is a D!!!)

This is my first trip since '74 and I am pretty excited, for the kids and myself.

The DW is an exCM so she knows the ropes, thank goodness!!!

I'm pumped about the DDP as well!!!

I'm tickled to see that a few of us DISr's will be in the Fort that week. I know that DISr's that are staying at Pop are putting green paint chip :lmao: (Disney colors) Mickey's in their windows to indicate that they are a DISboard member, maybe we can use these too and just find a different color or if there are any other suggestions maybe to identify ourselves, just for fun :mickeyjum 100 days and we'll be home! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter