Anyone At The Fort Now That Might Pretty Please Do Us A Favor?!

Junglecat

Earning My Ears
Hi Y'all,

We spent last week at the fort tent camping in Loop 1500. We left yesterday and got home at 0130 this morning. As we're very tiredly unpacking the car today, we've realized that we don't have my five year old DS's almost-new sneakers. The worst part of it is that this DS has to wear triple wide sneakers - difficult to find and expensive :( I have absolutely no idea how we managed to come home without them?! Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that my 3 year old put them on for fun and walked around the loop with them and kicked them off in the pine needles on the side of the road. Or maybe he went down to the Tether Ball sand area with them on and then left them there. Sigh.

This is a crazy request, but I thought I'd ask just in case some very kind soul out there at the fort has a bit of time. Is there anyone there now who would mind taking a drive/ride/walk around the 1500 loop to look for them off the side of the road and in the tether ball area? They're navy blue, orange and grey Stride Rites.

Also, does anyone know if FW has a lost and found area? Somewhere I could call?

Thanks very much in advance!

. . . Also, does anyone know if FW has a lost and found area? Somewhere I could call? . . .

1) If they were found, by now they have been moved to Central Lost and Found.
2) Call Disney (407-W-DISNEY) and ask for CL&F.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter