• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at the fort now? 6/26/12

Mouse14

Wish I was at the Lodge
Just wanted to see if there was any damage from tropical storm Debby...arriving at the fort next Tuesday

I'll be there tomorrow with my tablet and Iphone so I'll pop in and let you know. I am also wondering how wet everything is even though the sun has been out now for two days. :)

Just checked in to loop 800 and it's dry. I'll let u know about the rest. :)

It is clear, dry, and hot! No damage although it was wet beyond the telling of it for a few days. Everything cleared off yesterday and there is no plan for more rain until next Thursday at the soonest!

We got here Monday morning and it rained on us until Wednesday evening but after that it has been beautiful! We are scheduled to be here until July 14th but we've been known to add a few days just because we don't want to go home yet ;o)

Hope to see some of you in the 4th of July parade!

Joshua

One thing I have noticed at my loop 800 site is that their Dish network keeps shutting off and back on. They are still working this loop and at check in they wanted to give us a site in 600, so I am not complaining as I asked for this location. It's just an observation. It's cool though they have alot more channels and a menu of channels now. Wonder how long they have had Dish network?

Yeah I don't know if it's just this loop since they are working on upgrading the electricity and stuff or what, but yup it's actual Dish network which has a ton of challenges and huge scrolling channel menu. But don't worry the fort channel is still their along with the other Disney info channels and some foreign ones too. Oh and the TV hasn't lost signal as much as it did yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter