Anyone at DCA today that could check something for me?

princess_jamie

Mouseketeer
We are headed to the parks next week with our 2 year old. She has an egg allergy and I'm just going through the mobile app menu by menu to plan in advance which places have egg allergy friendly meals. I know Disney is great with allergies but I just want to be mentally prepared with what/where she can eat.

I want to know if the Baymax bread is egg free. I know lots of breads are, but she LOVES Baymax and I'd love to get her one.

I know this is a slightly annoyed request because I can just check when I am there but it would really help this anxious mom feel prepared if someone was able to check for me.

Thanks in advance!

In case somebody can't find that today - it comes in a bag (to keep it fresh) with an ingredient list.

From August (no idea if this is current):

Ingredients: unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, salt. May contain rice flour.

Allergy info: manufactured in a facility that may process products that contain peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, eggs, and tree nuts.

THE BOUDIN BAKERY
Disney California Adventure
Anaheim, CA 92803

The Baymax bread does have two "eyes" that seemed to be chocolate chips on ours but whatever they are they're definitely not reflected in the ingredient list above. Still probably egg free but worth double checking for sure. Hopefully they have updated the label to include them, though I don't recall our Baymax bread from October having an ingredient label at all. Other than the eyes (and what looked like foodsafe marker connecting them) it is just Boudin sourdough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter