• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at camp recently.......

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
are there mosquitos out yet? just curious if I need to prepare for any or if its still a bit early.

Mosquitoes werent out this weekend but knats and ants were alive and well. We had to crank up our Thermacell just to be safe. I think the unusually cold weather we have had may have delayed the mosquitos this year...

I had heard, chip was missing, abducted from the movie while meeting kids. The mosquitoes came in and swooped him away. dale is very bothered.

I had heard, chip was missing, abducted from the movie while meeting kids. The mosquitoes came in and swooped him away. dale is very bothered.

Don't know bout the Fort, but when I was walk'n Bailey yesterday,(middle TN), I saw a couple of skeeter swarms.
Man, it warms just slightly here and the bugs think it's summer already .!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter