Anyone able too book Grand floridian for 2013

Goin'Again???Yes!!!

Earning My Ears
We're waitlisted for a late fall trip, but availability looks to be all blocked. Any chance Disney is concerned with opening date? Or has anyone had success with a reservation?

There has been plenty of availability as the 4-month window rolls by. Obviously as the 4-month window goes by rooms are being booked up.

tiny resort books up fast. i am on the waiting list so we'll see what happens but i'm not optimistic about getting in.

We're waitlisted for a late fall trip, but availability looks to be all blocked. Any chance Disney is concerned with opening date? Or has anyone had success with a reservation?

Until more points are sold at the resort, villas will not be declared into the inventory and will not be available for points stays.

We were able to book a 1 br for two nights. Did this at just about exactly the four month mark (a day or two later). Studios seem hard to come by. If you hit the website immediately at the four month mark, you may have luck. If you can, be open to a one or two bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter