Anybody want to do the Single Digit dance with me?

LLagow

Mouseketeer
:Pinkbounc
I checked my count and counting today we've got 8 day's until we check in at Fort. Wilderness!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'm so excited- but now I have to pack!!
LLagow :moped:

ME ! ME! ME!

We are so excited too! I can't believe that I only have 1 more Saturday to get my act together. It's hard to imagine that in just a few days we will be putting Christmas lights on our pop-up at Ft. Wilderness!!! :cloud9:

noabeliv said:
ME ! ME! ME!

We are so excited too! I can't believe that I only have 1 more Saturday to get my act together. It's hard to imagine that in just a few days we will be putting Christmas lights on our pop-up at Ft. Wilderness!!! :cloud9:

We're going to be staying in a pop-up too! We've requested 1500 loop- keeping our fingers crossed! I've got the icicle lights for the pop-up all packed!
LLagow :moped:

I'm definately excited. Check out my counter!!!! I'll be dancin' Saturday afternoon at WDW :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am so envious! I still have 17 more days before I can leave! Have a great time and safe trip!!!!!!!!

We're leaving next week - I can't wait!! Don't know what loop, but crossing our fingers we can upgrade to a Preferred site ( I know . . . wishful thinking).

SINGLE DIGITS here as well, can’t wait to spend Christmas with Mickey!!!

:moped:

We leave on Friday night/Saturday morning around 1 am to make the 16 hour drive - see you on Saturday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter