• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody use Moore Camping Rentals?

kleigh316

Earning My Ears
Just got a hold of Mr. Moore! I'm really excited about checking into the Fort tomorrow! We've camped in a tent and stayed in a cabin, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love staying in a camper even more!

Good luck tomorrow, kleigh.

I hope you have a good experience with the rental. Remember the Fort is a relaxing place to spend an afternoon, evening, or full day. You might recall that from your previous trips but doing it the trailer way is a great experience. Campers have a laid back vibe.

If you dont mind, let us know how it goes. Have fun!

Bama Ed

Ps - and :welcome: to the DIS Camping forum. :disrocks:

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

We rented from Moore's last February, my wife's parents stayed in one of their trailers in the site next door to our motor home. It was a terrific experience, the service from Moore's was great and it was a very nice trailer!

It was so much fun that we're doing a repeat in February 2015.

You can read about our experience here: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2014/03/no_rv_no_problem_fort_wilderne.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter