Anybody know why MK closes at 4:30 on 2/8/22?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
Helping some friends with dining and noticed MK closes at 4:30 on 2/8/22. Anyone know why?

Yeah I was originally planning to go to MK that day and touring plans sent me an email with park hours showing 4:30 closure. I quickly double checked the app and verified it and moved our days around. I bet MK will be crowded the day before and day after that early closure assuming most people notice it

Yeah I was originally planning to go to MK that day and touring plans sent me an email with park hours showing 4:30 closure. I quickly double checked the app and verified it and moved our days around. I bet MK will be crowded the day before and day after that early closure assuming most people notice it
I hope you’re right! There’s a similar event when we’re there in January and we plan to go *to* MK on the early close day. I’m banking on low crowds. We’re there for 9 days and have park hoppers so if it backfires it’ll be fine.

I hope you’re right! There’s a similar event when we’re there in January and we plan to go *to* MK on the early close day. I’m banking on low crowds. We’re there for 9 days and have park hoppers so if it backfires it’ll be fine.

that could be a great day. If it was just me and my daughter going I might have kept it but it is my parents one and only trip most likely and I want them to see fireworks

Both Epcot and DHS are open until 9pm that day, I would recommend doing one of those two parks instead and saving MKP for another day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter