Anybody gotten a discount on their MVMCP tix?

4luv2cdisney

DIS Veteran
I have a resort reservation allowing me to buy MVMCP tix but it doesn't appear any discount is offered OR the app just sucks and it isn't showing me discounted prices. My internet and the Disney Website have not been playing nice. I can barely get logged in and never stay logged in.

I didn't see anywhere where the DVC discounted dates were announced. So, I'm wondering if I should wait until tomorrow (as I assume the discounts will be listed somewhere).

The dates are published. I do know the last date for December is the 7th.

I’ll see if I can find the other dates.

DVC Discounted tickets are available for the following party nights:
November: 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28, 30
December: 1, 3, 5, 7

Make sure you select the "Products and Prices for DVC Members" radio button.

Make sure you select the "Products and Prices for DVC Members" radio button.

This is worth repeating. It's easy to overlook. Missed it myself the first time I looked, LOL.

And AFAIK, the party dates closer to Christmas have never been discounted, only the first several parties carried a discount.

This is crazy , Party ticket prices are so high
It is incorrect, read the rest of the thread. They have not done discounts for the halloween party or the Christmas party for AP / DVC when it gets close to the last event of the year (or is a holiday weekend).

You’re right. For some reason it doesn’t show up for me on mobile but just tried on a desktop browser and I can see it. My bad.
it shows up for me on mobile too. It's just automatic on there if you have your DVC membership linked and qualify for discounts.

it shows up for me on mobile too. It's just automatic on there if you have your DVC membership linked and qualify for discounts.
I’m not a DVC or Ap , however, price for MVMCP is near 200.00 12/14 , I’m just not sure if worth it, was hoping for discount, however, that seems like not going to happen , very disappointed

I’m not a DVC or Ap , however, price for MVMCP is near 200.00 12/14 , I’m just not sure if worth it, was hoping for discount, however, that seems like not going to happen , very disappointed
Typically no discounts during the month of December for MVMCP. Also, typically no discounts during the month of October for MNSSHP.

Undercover Tourist offers a slight discount on the MVMCP tickets. If you use the Mousesavers link to Undercover Tourist that is the best pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter