Anybody Got The New Mickey Monitor???

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
Just wondering if anybody has the new Mickey Monitor for May? I let my AP expire & won't be getting a new one until I pick it up at the will call window when we get there in three weeks so, of course, I didn't get a May issue. Just curious as to what benefits were available right now. THANKS!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:wave2: :hyper: princess:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :sunny:

Bumping this back to page one so someone can answer your question

Tink...we have ours...

Resort savings noted....

Vero Beach Resort starting at $139 (plus tax) most nights from 6/3-6/30 and 7/5-8/28 Code is VRT

La Nouba....25% on Cat 2 tickets...selected seats only....June 1-Sept 30...excluding 6/20-7/5 and 8/22-8/25.

Then they reminded you of the typical AP benefits!

Hope this helps!

got mine earlier this week. but I also noticed on the disney site that they now have a downloadable one available. I didn't try it because I didn't need it.

you have to enter the number on the back of your pass for the online mickey monitor. since i don't have mine yet, i can't access this. can anyone tell me what's available in the may mickey monitor???

thanks!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

:wave2: :hyper:

thanks for the link to the mickey monitor. i appreciate it. now i can see what benefits are available for our upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter