• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody Going To The Daytona 500?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DH and I have tickets and it didn't take us too long to figure out we won't be staying @ Daytona Beach ($$$$$$$). So, I thought we might as well just stay @ WDW since we're probably going to have at least an hour drive in any direction to find a decent hotel rate. Has anyone gone during previous years and how early did you leave? We went once many, many years ago and missed the start of the race due to bumper-to-bumper traffic that went on for miles.

We went a few years ago. We left the BWV at 6 a.m. and wished that we had headed out at 5:30 instead. The traffic was not too bad right away, but then it bogged down maybe a half hour from the track. Going back was not really a problem.

Have fun! :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter