Anybody do that VR at the end of Test Track

JacksBack!!

Mouseketeer
The new Virtual Reality attraction Dream Catcher is open in the Test Track show room. Anybody done it. I have not because the line is always over an hour long and the people I have asked about it after they get off of it, always say its not worth the long line. It does sure look cool looking as you watch the chairs move in sinc to the music. Just wondering.

It sounds like the same GM VR Simulation that they have at Disneyland & if it is, it's not worth the long line. It's a little like watching a video driving game while swinging back & forth in your chair.

Sarangel

My fiancée and myself waited about an hour for it. It was horrible!!! It is a GM advertisement poorly disguised as a ride. You follow two cartoon characters through the car development process for GM. The motion of the vehicles made my stomach ache. I needed to take Tums afterwards. My recommendation is to just keep walking.

That Dream thing is STUPID!
We waited at least a half hour. Probably our longest wait in the parks!
When you are watching the others *riding* the attraction, THAT'S the BEST part!:rolleyes:
It's VERY kid oriented. BUT the kid's feet can't touch the foot bar, so their seats won't move!:rolleyes:
Did Ei$ner take credit for THAT *ride* too? ;):jester:

I concur completely. We did it at Innoventions at Disneyland last year. Fortunately we didn't have to wait more than one cycle, but there is absolutely no simulation of motion of any kind! The thing just turns right and left. I think it may have vibrated, too.
A total waste.
Instead, visit Restaurant Arkershush in the Norway Pavillion. Interesting food and NO wait.

Banzai --
No extra charge. Good thing because the line would long for a refund!:jester:

very lame and not worth the time. We waited longer for that than test track. That was a 25 minutes of my life I'll never get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter