Anybody do "FlyLady.net"? I can't get signed up!!

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
I love Flylady.net. While I do many things she does, I was spending my entire Saturday and sometimes Sunday just cleaning the house. Now I do a little each night, but I can't get signed up. I've tried twice and sent another email saying it wouldn't work and I still haven't heard anything. Please advise and for those that haven't been yet, it has really helped me.

Go to www.flylady.net.

Thanks - Diane

Diane,

I've been a FlyBaby for a year, and let me tell you my house has never been cleaner or run so smoothly. And I wasn't too much of a slouch before, just inefficient. I LOVE having my weekends free to play with my family and not have to worry about housework. And I LOVE that I don't spend hours every day cleaning either.

I have to admit that I didn't have any trouble joining. Did you send an email to join or did you try to join through the Yahoo Groups page? Did you send your follow up mail to Having-Trouble-Joining@flylady.net ? Usually they are so fast in responding. Maybe they are swamped with the holidays.

I love Flylady. I am not BO (born organized). I have to force organization on myself. I have been a member for about a year. It is so surprising how much you can actually accomplish in 15 minutes. You don't have to be a member to check out the site. I would recommend it to anyone.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter