Anybody cancelling over Thanksgiving Break?

Nikfour

Nikki Who Loves Mickey!
We just found out that we can go camping over Thanksgiving Break...otherwise we wouldn't have waited to book a reservation. We would love to go to FW but it is all booked for those dates. If anybody plans on cancelling.....please keep us in mind so we can book. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Nikki

Nikki,

Try calling every day!

Go long, go short. (as in a 30 day ressie or a weekend ressie)

Call early, call late.

Take any site you can get.

Eat some turkey then for me.

We are pulling for you. :banana:

Bama ED

Keep calling. Keep checking online, every chance you get.
Try a checkin date earlier than you need and a checkout date later than you need, then just adjust your reservation later.
With a reservation for just the campsite (room only), no tickets, you have up until 5 days before checkin to adjust your reservation with no penalty.

Keep checking online or calling. It took us a couple weeks to get the reservation we were looking for the first week of January.

I really appreciate the great advice. I haven't quite figured out the online campsite reservations....I call but it can be frustrating calling and giving all of that info just to check if there is availablity or not...any suggestions on how to speed this process up?
THANKS,
Nikki

What dates are you looking for? What kind of site ?

We are looking for Sun Nov. 20th through Friday Nov. 23rd
Would LOVE a full hook-up site but am willing to pay premium price so we can go. It is also our anniversary on the 21st so would love to spend it there. We recently found out that it worked out that we could go. Otherwise, I would have planned in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter