Any WDW plans for 2011

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
This isn't planned to be an official list or anything just curious... any 2011 WDW plans in the works yet?

Hubby and I are planning to bring our niece for her second trip ((only this time without her siblings and parents)) in Aug/Sept for a week or so. Our plan is a split stay with BLT and ??? we want to try and check out another DVC property maybe OKW or BCV... or even visit the evil clown if we can miraculously get a standard room at BWV.

We're tentatively planning a Treehouse Villa with friends for Gay Days in early June, and possibly the DVC Member Cruise followed by Villas at Wildernes Lodge in September.

I'm planning marathon weekend and the week following and Gay Days if I can swing the vacation time.:goodvibes

we are going to be back at the WORLD in February!

Weird to type that since we don't leave for our 2010 trip for two weeks . . .

Nope, it just didn't stop counting once my trip arrived. I haven't bothered to change it yet. Need to figure out when my next trip will be then I'll do a new ticker.

Just started planning our next trip, with a few friends for the first full week of June.. We just decided on it this weekend. :)

Probably Boardwalk Villas in January and AKV in September, and probably a random summer trip too if we decide that we just can't wait - that's what happened this year. Time to buy more points!

I'm getting a group from Key West together for Gay Days, 2011! It will also be my birthday.
:banana:

Well, at one point we talked about skipping 2011. BUT since we added points yesterday that means we have banked '09 points that we will HAVE TO use. (Isn't that a shame? :rolleyes1) I want to do another June trip, but DH is fussing that the APs will only be valid for one trip if we do that. Sigh. He wants to book August '11 and June '12. So we'll see. I loved Gay Days this year, but I also really like to be here in August for my birthday.

Well, at one point we talked about skipping 2011. BUT since we added points yesterday that means we have banked '09 points that we will HAVE TO use. (Isn't that a shame? :rolleyes1) I want to do another June trip, but DH is fussing that the APs will only be valid for one trip if we do that. Sigh. He wants to book August '11 and June '12. So we'll see. I loved Gay Days this year, but I also really like to be here in August for my birthday.

I hope you're able to make it for Gay Days 2011!! We'll get a cake and celebrate your birthday early!! :bday:

We're planning AKV Dec 2010 and HHI (disney, just not in FL) Mar 2011 and then we're hoping for THV Mar 2012. We'll see if those plans last.

I've booked!!

DP loved the world (I knew she would!) so we're heading back for my 9th trip and her 2nd next April .... I'm excited already :)

ETA: and it's my birthday when we're there so for the first time in 24 visits to a disney theme park I'm getting to celebrate where I want to most!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter