• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Walter updates.....

Hi Pete!

I'm happy to hear that Walter is home and on the mend with his pain meds. :thumbsup2 I also hope you get some rest yourself.

All the best to both of you.

Shannon

Glad to hear Walter is doing well! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. As others have said, take care of you and family. Thanks for all you do to get the show up every week.

Hey Pete! So happy to hear that Walter's surgery went well. I am praying for all of you(that includes Max) that he has a quick and easy recovery!

:cheer2:

Here's to a speedy recovery for Walter! My family thinks I'm nuts...not only do I take advise from my imaginary friends, now I'm sending them get well wishes!

Walter gets to recover on the WONDER???? Hey, I want my appendix out! (per blog)

Walter gets to recover on the WONDER???? Hey, I want my appendix out! (per blog)

Oh off to read the blog - I go out of the house for the day and I miss something - must go out less often ;)

Ooooh....blog. Right. I was wondering where everyone had heard this information. I thought I was going nutty missing a thread or something. I read the blog and the last thing on it was the character breakfast. Since Pete said that he was going to leave details of his stay on this week's podcast, I just never went back.

So - sorry this is late but FEEL BETTER WALTER!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter