Any Virginia DIsers out there

Sir William

RETIRED!
Fairfax County (Chantilly area).

Just returned from 2 weeks at Aulani, and will be taking our next DCL cruise in January.

• Anchored

Mouseketeer
    I'm in VB, too. We're headed down at the end of September. We're still on the fence about the MNSSHP.
    we are going the end of this month and Thanksgiving week. My DH is military and our home of record is Florida so we have cheap AP's and are making 3 trips this year lol

• GotLabradors

Missing Mr. Toad
    We are 54 days out. We are driving from VB. There are 16 of us going across 4 families. I finally found the A&E FP+ I needed for my daughter and myself. She is over the moon. I am excited that I can make it happen without a huge wait in a line.

• jsimmons6

Earning My Ears
    Richmond here!! Just got back from a trip in Oct and thinking about planning one for Dec '16!

MamaJinji

Mouseketeer
    Not sure if anyone is paying attention to this thread, but I'm also from Virginia Beach. :shamrock:

oynk

Earning My Ears
    We are going Dec 3-7 and are in Stuart VA (about an hour and 1/3 from Roanoke VA
    How funny. I was just looking at this thread thinking how it was mostly Northern Virginia and it would be a long shot to even get Roanoke or Danville, let alone Martinsville; and then I see Stuart! Hey neighbor

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates