any use "camp at the fort" rental?

cummingss

Earning My Ears
:confused:I'm interested in hearing from anyone who rented the Edmonds' trailer. How'd it go? Was it trouble-free? We've only stayed in the cabins, but would like to try a trailer. Thanks!

My Brother and his family rented from them a year ago in June. My family was in the site next to them. They had a few minor problems (missing Bikes, fuses blowing, and not being too familiar with an rv), but they were great in resolving them. The unit was very nice!! I spent two nights with them on the couch after my family left and i have to say, it was great.

My wife and I rented from them back in January and the experience couldn't have been any better. The communication up front was great and the whole process was a piece of cake. In fact, by the time we got to our site they had already set everything up for us. When it was time to go, we hit the road and they came shortly after and picked up. The trailer was everything that we needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter