• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any use "camp at the fort" rental?

cummingss

Earning My Ears
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who rented the Edmonds' trailer. How'd it go? Was it trouble-free? We've only stayed in the cabins, but would like to try a trailer. Thanks!

I haven't used www.CampAtTheFort.com yet...but am anxiously awaiting for October when my family will be spending a week in her RV. Ive heard so many good things about it and her service,I met a guy while I was on my last Disney trip who was staying in her RV while we were there and he had invited me to come over and check it out, but at the time I had no idea Id ever be using her service, so I never got around to it...I now wish I had taken him up on his offer. Ya just never know!! Anyway....I'll post lots of pictures and give a full review of my experience with her rental service upon return so that this question can get a proper response in the future!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter