Any tips to get the change reservation button to actually work?

Figaroo

Mouseketeer
The change reservation button is showing in MDE, but every time I click it it just refreshes the My Plans page. Anyone have any tips or work around to get it to actually work? Anyone able to use this feature successfully? I’d love to be able to take changing my reservation into my own hands instead of waiting on hold for 6+ hours for nothing like I did last night.

I used it last night to change my October reservation from POR to CBR. I did not have any trouble, so I really don't have any tips. Have you tried using a different internet browser?

I have tried a few different browsers and going incognito. No luck yet.

I just went back into my account to see if I could change my reservation again this morning. It let me go through the process. There is not telling what is going on. Hopefully it will work for you soon.

I just used it to change my Oct 30-Nov 8 ressie from ASMo to Pop! It was slow but it worked! $37 more - I added one extra day to my tickets but dropped Park Hopper of course!

I was able to use it twice today! I moved my ASMusic to POP- for Nov 6-9th for $100 more. I'm not able to be on hold for the 7 hour waits people were saying yesterday, so just went ahead and did it. I was also able to move a November 9th Caribbean Beach to Coronado for a credit of $26. I used Chrome and had no issues.

Mine just refreshes too, wish I could figure out how to change it. I’ve tried safari and chrome on my Mac and iPhone, and chrome on my PC and no luck!

Mine just refreshes too, wish I could figure out how to change it. I’ve tried safari and chrome on my Mac and iPhone, and chrome on my PC and no luck!
Im in the same situation...been trying to get through on phone since 7 and have been on hold for an hour and half now...also have online chat waiting...between this issue and not being able to book more than one park pass I am ready to pull my hair out. Day 2 and still nothing fixed. Frustrating!

Im in the same situation...been trying to get through on phone since 7 and have been on hold for an hour and half now...also have online chat waiting...between this issue and not being able to book more than one park pass I am ready to pull my hair out. Day 2 and still nothing fixed. Frustrating!
Yeah I tried three difference devices and multiple browsers on each so I think some of us just not be “eligible” to use the button yet. Mine is ticketless (AP) so I’m not sure if that plays a role.

I just used it to change my Oct 30-Nov 8 ressie from ASMo to Pop! It was slow but it worked! $37 more - I added one extra day to my tickets but dropped Park Hopper of course!
Hey,

did you already have park reservations? and get to add one more?

Ugh tried yesterday and today with no luck..keeps refreshing..we are booked 2 rooms at Pop mid August with tickets but need to drop 2 people as they cant come now, so were hoping to move us 5 to a room for 5 elsewhere, instead of 5 os us in 2 rooms at Pop..

For those of you who are just getting a refresh, do you have reservations linked with friends who are also going? I'm wondering if this interferes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter