Any tips for getting a Space220 Reservation?

rosegold:)

Mouseketeer
My 60 day ADR window is going to open up tomorrow. I really want to get a Space220 reservation, but I've heard that there could be no reservations at 5:45 EST on the 60 day window, which is disappointing. I'm not picky (dinner or lunch or date or time), and would love any tips that would help me secure a reservation! Should I use the app or website (preferred browser?)? Should I look through the restaurant page or the general reserve dining page, and then select the restaurant?

What time should I start checking? 5:30 am EST?

I have a dining notification set up too!

Also, side note, are Be Our Guest reservations still hard to get? I am planning on grabbing one of those too.

How long is your trip? I would try as late in the trip as possible, but if it's less than 5 days, might be difficult to grab right away. If you miss out now, keep checking back especially at 30 days out, then again a day or two before

How long is your trip? I would try as late in the trip as possible, but if it's less than 5 days, might be difficult to grab right away. If you miss out now, keep checking back especially at 30 days out, then again a day or two before
We are going for 6 days but staying offsite. I have read that by staying offsite makes it difficult :(

I am going to try at 5:30 am EST, but and keeping hope alive at the 30 days and days before mark for hopeful cancelations!

We are going for 6 days but staying offsite. I have read that by staying offsite makes it difficult :(

I am going to try at 5:30 am EST, but and keeping hope alive at the 30 days and days before mark for hopeful cancelations!
Oh yeah, definitely. Ive seen it's difficult for onsite guests to get it at 60+ 5 or 6 days out.

Anyway, doesn't hurt to try right away, but might get better luck at 30 day mark or a couple days out as that's when people typically cancel trips/reservations. Also, touring plans has dining reservation alerts that would be worth signing up for. I believe it's free but you need an account

Oh yeah, definitely. Ive seen it's difficult for onsite guests to get it at 60+ 5 or 6 days out.

Anyway, doesn't hurt to try right away, but might get better luck at 30 day mark or a couple days out as that's when people typically cancel trips/reservations. Also, touring plans has dining reservation alerts that would be worth signing up for. I believe it's free but you need an account

Thanks for the tips and helping keep my hope alive :D

I'm in the same boat. I am staying offsite and tried to get Space at the 60 day mark and nothing was available. I have been using 3 of the third party reservation finder websites and have only received 1 notification in almost 4 weeks. I'm only about 2 weeks away from my trip and still desperately trying to get a res. Best of luck to you!

I’m going end of Nov. so not for a a few weeks. I’ve actually gotten a few alerts for Space but because so many people are getting the same alert, the time is gone in a nano-second!

However, I actually scored the perfect reservation by pure dumb luck… just going in and searching in my down time, which I do sometimes, and the time just popped up! Could hardly believe it!

Definitely try a reservation finder, but keep trying! It can happen!

I’m going end of Nov. so not for a a few weeks. I’ve actually gotten a few alerts for Space but because so many people are getting the same alert, the time is gone in a nano-second!

However, I actually scored the perfect reservation by pure dumb luck… just going in and searching in my down time, which I do sometimes, and the time just popped up! Could hardly believe it!

Definitely try a reservation finder, but keep trying! It can happen!

That's amazing! I'm so glad you were able to secure a reservation!

What time did you look up? The reason I ask is when I was making Be Our Guest reservations, I only get available slots if I choose 6:00 pm. So like I got 5:00 as available when I chose 6:00, and nothing when I chose 5:00! Crazy!

That's amazing! I'm so glad you were able to secure a reservation!

What time did you look up? The reason I ask is when I was making Be Our Guest reservations, I only get available slots if I choose 6:00 pm. So like I got 5:00 as available when I chose 6:00, and nothing when I chose 5:00! Crazy!

Searching times does return the strangest things, doesn’t it? When I’m cruising for a reservation I literally go in and search every thirty minutes. Usually come up empty but once in awhile a time pops up!

My Space ressie is at 2 PM which is perfect for me. I blinked when I saw it and booked as fast as my little fingers could type. I’m sure I got it the minute someone dropped. Like I said just dumb luck! It CAN happen!! Don’t give up hope!

We weren't able to get a reservation for our trip this past weekend, but we did get in line for the lounge around 10:30ish and a cast member was asking each person if they would like to wait for the lounge or have her check for available reservations. I chose to have her check for me and was able to get a same-day lunch reservation.

Searching times does return the strangest things, doesn’t it? When I’m cruising for a reservation I literally go in and search every thirty minutes. Usually come up empty but once in awhile a time pops up!

My Space ressie is at 2 PM which is perfect for me. I blinked when I saw it and booked as fast as my little fingers could type. I’m sure I got it the minute someone dropped. Like I said just dumb luck! It CAN happen!! Don’t give up hope!
Thanks for the hope! I'm going to keep checking! Fingers crossed!

We weren't able to get a reservation for our trip this past weekend, but we did get in line for the lounge around 10:30ish and a cast member was asking each person if they would like to wait for the lounge or have her check for available reservations. I chose to have her check for me and was able to get a same-day lunch reservation.
Oh wow! That's so awesome! If I can't score a reservation, I think I might just have to try that! Thanks for the tip!

Had the window for the restaurant open, as well as the MDE main page open --- refreshed MDE to make I was logged in by 5:30AM, and kept refreshing---- started refreshing the Space 220 page at 5:40AM--- opened for me at right around 6AM, and I was able to get a reservation starting from my 7th day out---- basically any time I wanted--- Hope this helps !!

Today is my ADR day, checking in on 23rd December. I wanted Space 220 for 24th, but knew that was unlikely!
The earliest day I could get dinner in my +10 was 30th December

I started refreshing the page from 10.40am ( I am in the UK). I finally got in just after 11am

My 60 day ADR window is going to open up tomorrow. I really want to get a Space220 reservation, but I've heard that there could be no reservations at 5:45 EST on the 60 day window, which is disappointing. I'm not picky (dinner or lunch or date or time), and would love any tips that would help me secure a reservation! Should I use the app or website (preferred browser?)? Should I look through the restaurant page or the general reserve dining page, and then select the restaurant?

What time should I start checking? 5:30 am EST?

I have a dining notification set up too!

Also, side note, are Be Our Guest reservations still hard to get? I am planning on grabbing one of those too.

Did you get Space 220? I am asking because I tried yesterday at my 60-day mark. Nothing.

Does anyone know or have gotten a ressie here for a party size of 8? Just want to know if I will need to try to get two or possible I can get one. My 60 day window opened up 2 days ago and NOTHING, of course it didn't help that the system wasn't registering my full stay and I was limited to only a portion of the days I would be there.

Anyway, I'm also finding it impossible to get Topolino's for Breakfast. I didn't realize this was so very popular.

I have been trying to get a reservation for Nov 14th. I am registered on 2 services and did get alerts for one of them twice but I missed the alert and it was too late. Do they take walk ins?

I’ve been trying to get one for December. Have had one alert (I missed it) and that’s it, even though my dates are very very flexible :coffee:😟

I've given up trying to get a reservation for the first full week of December. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter