Any tips for babies!

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
this is going to be our first time going with our new son!!! Do you have any tips on what to bring, where to stop to feed/change. Etc. We will be staying in the cabins at FW. Let me know what you know! Tia

There are Baby Care Centers in each of the parks, but often they are on the opposite side of the park from where you are. We took our 7 month old, she was bottle fed at that point, so I just made sure I had plenty of bottles, bottled water, and formula. If you are comfortable breastfeeding in public, you can feed anywhere in the parks. She slept in the stroller for her nap and we brought our Beco baby carrier if she got fidgety. We brought these baby earmuffs so the loud sounds wouldn't bother her. http://earmuffsforkids.com/ She would only sleep swaddled at that point, so we brought that with us if she was going to sleep.
TMSyRwjmGmBx7dgTFFpULqRhf0yISeeEhE4lLkmRGSvF=w155-h207-p-no

AUDub_KWYVf3PAF8nuX3NuOB9eFrqsXS1d82mWVOscgo=w155-h207-p-no

We are here now with our 3 month old. Bring patience.

Know that the baby's needs come first and that you need to be flexible.

We have a great stroller (City Mini) and an Ergo carrier. He's been really good with both, but sometimes he just wants to be held.

Bring extra clothes to the park for blowouts.

I breastfeed and have had no issues with pulling up a park bench to feed him. I do have a nursing cover.

We have changed him in his stroller, which fully reclines.

And have fun!!! Our little guy seems to be having fun, lots of laughter and stimulation! We have gotten some great pictures and awesome memories. :)

I agree that flexibility is the key! Go back to your cabin for quiet time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter