any tip for loop #'s or golf cart rental or anything??

BrookeFL

Earning My Ears
we will be staying 1 week in the middle of july at a cabin. we have 18 month old triplets and a 4 year old. should we reuest a certain loop #? what about golf cart rental? is there any way to get a discount on that?
we are buying our annual passs this week (my brother is a cast member and we are florida res. so that at least has lowered our prices).
We have saved for so long for this trip and my 4 year old really deserves it to be the best (i mean after all she has survived 18 months with triplets!).
we will be driving to the parks in our van so bus transport shouldnt matter.
we will also be having my brother his with and 3 kids (7,4,& 6 weeks by then) in another cabin, and for 1/2 of our stay my mil and my neice.

any tips would be great on ANYTHING. i have never stayed at the cabins and we plan on cooking as much as possible while there. my mil has treated us to a dinner at midievil times 1 night.
we are so broke and saving for this has been so hard, i have sold so much on ebay to pay for the passes and stay (50% off at the cabins also! WOO-HOO) I want this to be as stress free as possible.
I do not want to think about our bills or not being able to do something because of how broke we are in the "REAL WORLD". I do not want to think about the thousands of dollars of debt we owe since having the triplets :) worth every penny though :) :) :)

I am not sure about loop #s for the cabins as I usually camp out, but I can tell you that the golf carts go for $44.00 plus tax per night but if you rent one for 7 nights you get 10% off. Also you would probably only be able to fit your family as they are 4 seaters, but since the triplets are still babies all 6 of you would fit. Your brother would probably need to rent one too for his family. If you do want to rent the carts you should reserve them now as they do sell out quickly and most often are not available if just walk up to rent.

Just as a suggestion though because I see you mentioned a concern about finances, but if you are planning on driving your van to the parks maybe you can get by without renting a cart, the Meadows trading post has short term car parking if you need to go there to pick up a few things and if you have a stroller for the triplets and a bike for your 4 yo, you may be able to get around FW to the pool, campfire, etc without a cart.

Good luck

You probably would be just fine without a cart. FW has nice walkways/bike path, and an internal bus system that will get you anywhere in the campground you need to go. If you don't mind a few leisurely(sp?) strolls you'll do fine without carts, save the money or use it to buy the kids something to remember the trip by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter