Any ticket specials for DVC members coming up?

DisneyMomof4_86

Mouseketeer
Last summer we bought the 4 day tickets to get 2 days free. We have a trip planned Dec 16-22 and we doing one night of Mickeys Christmas event (which is like 1,200 for all 6 of us to go!) So, I was hoping there would be some sort of sale soon ???? Does anyone know? I don't remember getting an email this summer about the ticket special . Thanks in advance!

From my own observations, DVC tends to get discounted tickets every other year. So if they had a special in 2021, we probably won’t see another one until 2023.

One displays with tax and one without. UT is $595 for 4+1, WDW is $609 for 5 days. - Base ticket only. I didn't check for park hopper prices. It's not a huge savings but it's something :)

One displays with tax and one without. UT is $595 for 4+1, WDW is $609 for 5 days. - Base ticket only. I didn't check for park hopper prices. It's not a huge savings but it's something :)

I meant the prices with UT…the 4 plus one is the same price as what they charge for the 5 day tickets.

To me, if it’s 4 plus one extra day, shouldn’t be simply be the price of a 4 day?

I know there is savings off of WDW. I just used DVC Rental Store to get them and they just about $10 less per ticket for our trip than what it would have cost via UT!

The price of tickets is what is making our family pause.

I wish they gave us ticket options that they give those in Europe/UK. I think there are 2 week tickets similar to that of one week prices? Not sure….

Depending on when you go the ticket price for the 14 day ultimate tickets are $553 and up.

I think they call it 14 day magic ticket or something like that.
I still wish they brought back the AP for DVC members.

Depending on when you go the ticket price for the 14 day ultimate tickets are $553 and up.

I think they call it 14 day magic ticket or something like that.
I still wish they brought back the AP for DVC members.
We actually are probably giving up our sorcerer pass this month. Renewal date is September 25 but who’s counting??

We only go for btwn 5-15 day stretches and are undecided about next year right now. If we go two wks, those England tickets are super attractive. Wish they would offer dvc ppl that option; living a plane ride away incentivizes us dvc ppl to stay longer…. Like an overseas person does!

I know there is savings off of WDW. I just used DVC Rental Store to get them and they just about $10 less per ticket for our trip than what it would have cost via UT!
Sandi, I've never used them for tickets, but I see they are cheaper than UT. It says 48-hour processing time. I guess I'm extremely skeptical, but do they send a confirmation number quickly? I like how you get immediate info from UT, but I like saving money.

Just looking for some feedback specific to tickets. Thanks!

Sandi, I've never used them for tickets, but I see they are cheaper than UT. It says 48-hour processing time. I guess I'm extremely skeptical, but do they send a confirmation number quickly? I like how you get immediate info from UT, but I like saving money.

Just looking for some feedback specific to tickets. Thanks!

I got them the next day. linked them and park reservations are booked! I’ll use them for my guests in January as well!

Every little bit helps!

[
Was that $10 less per ticket per day or per ticket in total?

If it’s only $10 per ticket in total then I think I would stick with a reseller that I know.

I used to buy tickets from UT, but then I found the best deal is to buy discounted GCs and use them to buy tickets directly from Disney. For example on my last purchase, I saved 19%. I bought 2 1-day PHs for $445.18 total from Disney with a $450 Disney GC purchased from Kroger. I used my Chase Freedom credit card, getting 5% cashback on a grocery purchase (different each quarter) for a savings of $22.50. (If I don't have 5% back that quarter, I use my Bank of America credit card for 2% cashback instead.) I also had a 4x fuel points e-coupon on GC purchases which gave me 1800 fuel points. That saved me $63 on a 35-gallon fillup. (DH has a large truck and we fill up gas cans too, but we also sometimes fill up both vehicles to get a total of 35 gallons). So a total savings of $85.50, which dropped our ticket prices to $359.68.

ETA: I also do this for all of our food and our bicycle rental at HHI.

[
Was that $10 less per ticket per day or per ticket in total?

If it’s only $10 per ticket in total then I think I would stick with a reseller that I know.

It was $10 per ticket less than the UT price. for the 3 day hopper. Could be more than that depending on actual ticket price.

So, it was additional. Two people this time but 6 for our January trip. Not a ton, but hey, $80 is $80!

Of course, the 2% cash back for using my Visa would be the same regardless of which one I used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter