• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Tag Fairies out the listening?

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
Well you said put any requests on the tech board, so here I am.

Anyway, I've kinda started this little thing on the Teen Board and I've been saying I'm a spy for a while.

In no way do you have to do this, but it would be really nice and a good way to recognize moi. :)

Anywho, I'd like this phrase in my tag.

"I'm a spy with a fake Russian accent"

It'll be perfectly fine if you don't do it, it'd be no problem. But it would mean a lot to this patient little piggy.

Thanks, Jenny.

We can REQUEST?!

Wow!

And it worked too!
Thats awesome.

That be a cool tag if mine said

"Queen Of Random - MOO!"

Cause of that thread on the TB :lmao:
I wonder if you can ask about scrolling?
*cough*

:p
Alrighty, off to chsool. To learn. weeeee.
bye Jenny! :D

Wow, BabyPiglet...congratulations!

agnes!

Hello Tag Fairy if you're there. :) I would really like the phrase, "Walking the Road to Dawn." in my tag. :) Also, if you're listening, could it be the first line. :)

So is this where the tag fairy is hanging out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I love mine

I think you get to be a mouseketeer after 75 posts or maybe it is 100 my mind had been redirected to trip planning mode.

I've secretly been lurking and watching the Tag fairy's work, but to me it would be so much more of a suprise to wait and see if they leave you something. Kind of like year of a million dreams, you already going to disney world, but a dream is the unexpected double layer of frosting on the cake. I feel the same way about DIS, it's already great to be here, but unexpected frosting is always a treat!

I think you get to be a mouseketeer after 75 posts or maybe it is 100 my mind had been redirected to trip planning mode.

I've secretly been lurking and watching the Tag fairy's work, but to me it would be so much more of a suprise to wait and see if they leave you something. Kind of like year of a million dreams, you already going to disney world, but a dream is the unexpected double layer of frosting on the cake. I feel the same way about DIS, it's already great to be here, but unexpected frosting is always a treat!
I agree!! My family's first trip to DL is coming up soon. I think you might need to have actually been to DL before you can officially be a mouseteer? That's what I'm thinking. :)

OK. May I make one small request, Tag Fairy? I love my tags, sincerely do, but can you make my tag punctuated? The lowercase "t" kinda sorta drives me crazy...

I would like a tag that says "Press Alt + F4" please :D

I like orange... orange is nice :O

I keep waiting & waiting...no tag fairy seems to find me...:guilty:

I just made my 500th design for people on the Dis...someday maybe I could have "Design Diva" or something like that :):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter