Any suite hotels with 2 bathrooms within walking distance?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
HI, thinking of going to DL this summer. We have never been (been to the world many times), but I'm totally new to DL. First thing I have been checking out is where to stay-would love to have a suite that has 2 baths and is within walking distance to DL. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I do see some suites listed, but not sure if any of them have the 2 baths-thanks!

Desert Palms has a two bedroom/two bath and free breakfast. It about a half mile walk and they have a shuttle.

Disneyland hotel had two bathrooms. We had a corner suite and there were two bathrooms, one full for the bedroom and 1/2 in the living room.

I thought desert inn and suites had two. But it’s a VERY basic motel. I would never use their indoor pool or eat their breakfast.

I thought desert inn and suites had two. But it’s a VERY basic motel. I would never use their indoor pool or eat their breakfast.
I thought they had an outdoor pool.

"Designed to create a home-like feel, Desert Palms Hotel & Suites embraces the spirit of Disneyland Resort. Lounge beneath shade awnings next to our heated outdoor pool"

Last edited:

having previously stayed at Motel 6 I just dont get all the negativity in general for Dessert Inn and Suites. I stayed there this past June and plan to stay there again. I did both, ate their breakfast and swam in their indoor pool and no issues, didnt come down with the plaque and didnt suffer internal organ damage after eating the breakfast!!

Residence Inn Maingate, the Paradise Pier 2 bedroom suites have 3 full bathrooms, the 1 bedroom suite has 2 full baths, DLH 1 bedroom as 1.5 baths, 2 bedroom has 2.5, when I stayed at the Homewood Suite 2 bedroom suite, it had 2 full baths.

Are you needing two full baths specifically?...many places like the Fairfiled Inn have a separate shower and toilet room then the sink is out in the main living area allowing for more than one person to get ready at a time.

Desert Inn and Suites has room combinations that have two full bathrooms or one full with tub and one with just shower (two toilets). It's very, very basic and rather shabby BUT I found that the rooms were CLEAN and it's one of the best for close walking distance.

Desert Inn and Suites has room combinations that have two full bathrooms or one full with tub and one with just shower (two toilets). It's very, very basic and rather shabby BUT I found that the rooms were CLEAN and it's one of the best for close walking distance.

We were happy with Desert Inn as well. As mentioned, it's a basic hotel...old (and ugly) furniture, includes cold breakfast (toast, pastries, fruit, hard boiled egg, coffee, juice, cereal, oatmeal) and pool is indoors (we didn't use it as we were at parks all day) parking is extra....BUT the rooms are spacious and location is amazing. There are 2 bedroom suites with 2 bathrooms.

Grand Legacy has a suite with 2 bathrooms....we stayed in a suite there that was basically two regular rooms sandwiched between a living room area. Worked out great.

FYI Desert Inn and Suite appears to be having a secret 1 day sale today and the rooms are cheaper with a min stay of 3 nights.

As said above Howard Johnson Kids suites have 2 full bathrooms. One room has a king bed another room has buns and foldout sofa.

thanks so much for all the responses, I'll check them all out-I was going to look at the HOJO, thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter