Any Suggestions?

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
On what to do the day before you set sail? I will be arriving the day before we cruise at the Raddision Hotel.. Anyone have any suggestions on how to pass the day away?:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

RELAX!!!! Have a nice dinner and a drink (if you choose). You have arrived and there shouldn't be anything left to do.

However, if you arrive early enough (and have others in your party who would like to split the cost) I would suggest renting a car for the day at the Radisson and driving to the Kennedy Space Center. We did this on the day we got off the ship (since they kick you out of your room by 8am) and were at the KSC by 9:30am. It was absolutely fascinating and worth the $28 adult fee.

Other than that I would suggest you just make sure you have a book or magazine to read on the cruise. ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter