Any suggestions for dinning alone.

Peapicker

Mouseketeer
I will be going to Orlando (staying in Downtown Disney) for a business trip 3/14-3/18. I have an annual pass so I would like to eat dinner somewhere within WDW a couple of times. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where is a good place for single dinners.

Anyplace! You'll be fine where ever you decide to eat.

In November I ate an ice cream sundae at Ghiradelli's all by myself (I did almost ask for 2 spoons so I didn't look like a pig, but I didn't). :)

I also at at the Plaza Restaurant in MK, my server was wonderful!

And the Kona Cafe all by myself - again, wonderful.

There are plenty of families to watch and things to look at so you won't feel too uncomfortable. Maybe throw a book in your backpack or something if you want something to read during your wait time.

Have fun!!!

Tamie

Anywhere your taste buds tell you to go. If you want something a little more quiet, than stay away from any restraunt that has characters at the meal. We had a single gentlemen sitting next to us at akershus. He got a kick out of us begging our younger ds to try some of the food, he even tried to get him to eat something. Well we learned and now only dh and I go to akershus and send the ds for some counter service somewhere. Its great to people watch or look at the entertainment schedule. I am sure your server will give you lots of attention.

Would you be more comfortable eating at the bar of a restaurant? I know you can have a wonderful meal sitting at the bar at Jiko. I think at the California Grill also! Also the Big River Brewery place at the Boardwalk (forget the exact name!).

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room and Biergarten at Epcot are both places you are seated with others anyway. You won't feel as alone.

The adult and solos board discuss this topic a lot. Im sure they will have lots of good suggestions for you.

A good place to try would be around the Swan/Dolphin. There are many restaurants within the complex and at any given time there are quite a few conventions going on so you will not be the only dining alone if that is what you are looking for.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter