Any solo "family" members 11/29-12/6?

jerseydizdreamer

Mouseketeer
Hey, all. Looking forward to my next visit, solo this time, staying at POR the week after Thanksgiving (post-Turkey day Saturday to the following Saturday). Wondering if there will be any other folks traveling solo who'd like to maybe hang out at some point... always fun to spend time with other people, whether hitting Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, or just having someone who loves Disney to hang with. Hoping to meet a few people who are gay or gay-friendly... wouldn't want to meet up with someone and have them be uncomfortable upon figuring out which side of the bread the toast was buttered on... basically nice guy here who loves everything about Walt Disney World and goes every year or two. Feel free to private message me if you'd like to chat about the possibility of getting together at the World!

Richard

Sorry Richard, but it looks like my honey and I won't be at WDW until after you have already returned home. We are going to be there for a week. We arrive when Pop Century opens on the 14th. Good luck! Mickey

Another sorry from my DH and I...WE arrive in Orlando on the 30th but head for the coast and won't be back at WDW till the evening of the 6th...

Hope you find others to hang with. We have a few solo's joining us for breakfast one day and a couple joining us for dinner before MVMCP...I love meeting fellow DISers...

Have Fun:D

Richard my pal! How goes it?

I'm sorry to say that both Joe and I will be in WDW 10/17-10/25. We'd have been more than happy to do some touring with you but unfortunately, it's not in the cards.

Perhaps another time!

Too bad you won't be there in November.
I'll be ther solo Nov 8-15.
My partner doesn't like to travel so he stays home and I get to go to my favorite place!!:teeth:

Brad in Ma.

DH & I will be down there for the later part of your trip (5th & 6th). If you're looking to hang with someone in the parks (we're not late night people and I'm a commando kind of woman), perhaps we could met up. PM me if you'd like.

I'll be there Dec. 1-7 and also solo. My DBF was unable to get the time off of work due to it being a fairly new job, but I'LL BE THERE!!! Snagged a great rate at the Dolphin on Priceline. I think a bunch of DISers are planning to get together at Jellyrolls around the end of the week. You can check out the post on DIS Meet board at:

Jellyrolls in December--two official dates 12/5/03 and 12/6/03

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435874

PM me if you'd like!!! :smooth:

Richard-

Sorry that I do not have a trip planned around the time you will be there. Hope that you can find some great fellow DISers to hang out with, and/or have a great time solo...at least that way YOU get to decide where to eat, what to ride, and when to go to bed!!

:wave2:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Hey there!! Sorry I won't be there during your trip!! As one "family" member to another.. that happens to be the week I usually go to disney.. and I LOVE it then.. I have been toying aroung with the idea of just booking a last minute trip and going down alone...(also happens to be my Birthday week!!)....I have thought about going alone before briefly.. but now am seriously considering it.... I do love sharing the magic.. but like you.. ... have yet to find a significant other who shares my joy of the Disney Magic!!!... YOu would think it would be easy!!!!! I mean who doesn't love Disney???? If I decide to Book that trip..... I will let you know.. It may happen!!!! If not.. Have a great time.. and let me know how it went!!! PS: I secretly wish they would have a singles disney Match.com sort of thing... that would be so cool..... don't you think??? Meet your perfect mate here on the Dis!!.. Hmmmmm.. I wonder if that has ever happened?? Anyone ever meet through the DIS and live happily ever after??? Some of you longtimers have any idea? I would love to know.... Well.. I am done RAMBLING now!! LOL!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

Kathy

I'll be there Dec 2-9 at OKW. I usually don't go to PI or DQ but if you want someone to hang with in the parks for a bit, that's my speed. PM me with any ideas.

Hi Richard! I'm looking forward to meeting you at IOA/US.

And Valentine - That's <I>my</I> birthday week, too (the 6th). :) I'll be doing lunch at Garden Grill at EPCOT because I'm crazy about Chip (of Chip & Dale).

BTW - MK was <I>packed</I> yesterday! I'm hoping the week <I>after</I> Thanksgiving won't be quite as busy, but then that's all the more profit for Disney so I guess it's a <I>good</I> thing.

Happy Birthday to you Taswira!!! I am the 1st... but my Best Friend (although not a Disney Fanatic!!) share's your birthday!! Have a fabulous BD in DIsney!!! Wish I was there!! princess:

Hey!

It's almost time for you.....have a GREAT trip and I hope to see you there!

Cathy
Beach Club
Dec 4 - 9

princess: ::yes:: :wave:

Well.. thanks to you all.. I think I am about to book my first SOLO trip.. I don't want to be home ALONE for New years this year.. so.. I have made a few calls today.. and I can get a room at the Swan or Dolphin from the 26th - 1st... and I am seriously considering it... Any advice???? I have NEVER been alone to WDW.. but live alone.. and am quite used to being on my own.. I figure.. what is the difference? Right? at least at Disney I have many more options!! :) So.. What do you think??? Should I do it???? Any other singles going to be there for New years??? Hmmm>> maybe I should make a new post.. I think I will! :)

Kathy

Go for it, Kathy! Although I do not plan to be at the big party at PI on New Year's, I will probably be at EPCOT and most likely solo, but not sure yet. If you are used to being on your own, as you said, it should not make a difference. I'm sure there will be many DISers that day, but don't know how many will be solo.

BTW - Happy Birthday on the 1st! :bounce:

And Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

::MinnieMo SM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter