Any Single Young Adult Males?

I agree!!! I get plenty of odd looks when guys hear about the Disney obsession. It's awesome to know there are guys out there with taste!!

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to hijack your thread and steal all these yummalicious babes in here. Too many Disney men to pass up!

im 24 years old and from england tho

Nothing wrong with British boys. The accents, sigh...

22m from Germany here :thumbsup2

Hey there! I saw the picture of you in the other thread, at the 50's prime time cafe, was it? You are definitely a cutie! I want to visit Germany someday.

Im 22 yr old guy.....if you remember, I am the one who drew the charicature of the podcast crew. Oh and I am from Elgin, Illinois....A little closer than europe!!! :mickeyjum

Oh my gosh, you are absolutely adorable. And so super talented. I love your drawings, because they are creative, but not over-the-top cartoony. And, loved the article about doing drawings for the hospital!

Hi, Im Marc. I am 27. (Close enough) and from Brisbane, Australia. Soon to be moving to Canada in OCT.

Hey Marc! Let me be the first to welcome you (a bit early) to the North American Continent. I hope you enjoy it. I can teach you the words to Oh Canada, as I know it by heart; geeky, I know, especially since I am not actually FROM Canada.

sadly i have just hit 30 so i guess that might make me to old for this thread :sad1:

Let me cheer you up! You aren't too old for me! Hehe.

Yeaaah! Theres one from the UK here 24 but I mainly post on the UK Boards! Whats Happening!!???

Again, let me re-iterate, English accents=dreamy. I checked out your twitter. You are a tweeting fool my friend; you have an opinion on everything! My cousins and I always discuss making the trip to Wimbledon someday.

Hey Marc! Let me be the first to welcome you (a bit early) to the North American Continent. I hope you enjoy it. I can teach you the words to Oh Canada, as I know it by heart; geeky, I know, especially since I am not actually FROM Canada.

Hiya, Thanks for the welcome. Where abouts are you from?

Ooh...where in Canada? Ontario, perhaps? :wave2:

I will be in Ontario around may/june. Starting in BC working at a ski resort for 6 months then doing a Disney trip and a bit of a tour of the states and then to Ontario (probably Toronto) to settle for a while and find a place to live.

Where abouts in Ontario are you?

Hiya, Thanks for the welcome. Where abouts are you from?

I am from Indiana (which is in the Northern Midwestern part of the States).

If you are planning a tour of the United States, Indiana should definitely not be left off your list!

:laughing:;)

I will be in Ontario around may/june. Starting in BC working at a ski resort for 6 months then doing a Disney trip and a bit of a tour of the states and then to Ontario (probably Toronto) to settle for a while and find a place to live.

Where abouts in Ontario are you?

I'm in Ottawa, about a 5 hour drive from Toronto. I also used to live in Vancouver - which ski resort will you be working at?

I am from Indiana (which is in the Northern Midwestern part of the States).

If you are planning a tour of the United States, Indiana should definitely not be left off your list!

:laughing:;)

I plan on Visiting Indiana actually, I want to go to the Indy500 next year. Its been a lifelong dream to go to it :)

I'm in Ottawa, about a 5 hour drive from Toronto. I also used to live in Vancouver - which ski resort will you be working at?

I will be at Big White. I cant wait to get to Canada. Im really excited. The cold weather will be the biggest shock. I live in an area of Australia that has weather like Florida.

Well hello there, then. ;) You wanna call me so I can hear your adorable Australian accent? Jk...

:lmao: I have never understood why people like our accent. I see the odd Australian actor in Leno or Letterman and often think I hope I don't sound like that lol

I will be at Big White. I cant wait to get to Canada. Im really excited. The cold weather will be the biggest shock. I live in an area of Australia that has weather like Florida.

I'm kicking myself to this day for never skiing Big White when I lived out there! :headache:

If you're used to Florida weather, Canada will be a bit of a shock - but only during the winter. Our summers can be just as hot and humid as Florida, especially in Ontario. There's no such thing as a "dry" heat in Ontario. In fact, my apartment building had 3 alarms last night because the humidity made the air so thick the heat/fire detectors were going off - the Fire Department had to actually turn them off for the rest of the night.

You will be easing yourself into the cold a bit by starting in BC - but it will still be colder than what you have now! Now, had you told me you were moving to Winnipeg, I would have been doing this: :rotfl2:. Then this: :lmao:. And then a little more of this: :rotfl:

Let me cheer you up! You aren't too old for me! Hehe.

Y thankyou it's nice to know that im not to old for the thread.:woohoo:

Hi! 24 year old male here! I live in Southern California, and I'm an annual pass holder! I love everything Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter