• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any scrappers in N. Georgia??

Hey girls! Another N. GA scrapper here too. I live in Loganville (Walton County). I can't believe that we all live so close together! I would love to find a group to scrap with!

ilovedale3 said:
Hey girls! Another N. GA scrapper here too. I live in Loganville (Walton County). I can't believe that we all live so close together! I would love to find a group to scrap with!

Welcome Aboard. :wave:

Just wanted to let you all know...I finally made it to Archivers at the Mall of Georgia!!! Wow! What a store! I'll admit, I was a bit overwhelmed and really didn't buy a whole lot, but it looked like an awesome place to go to a crop at.

Minnie&Mickey said:
Just wanted to let you all know...I finally made it to Archivers at the Mall of Georgia!!! Wow! What a store! I'll admit, I was a bit overwhelmed and really didn't buy a whole lot, but it looked like an awesome place to go to a crop at.

Yup! I love it there. And they do have cool free classes too.

Ok yall here it is!

My sister and I have the first date set to do a crop.

Jan 13, 2006
7pm - 12am

This is a Friday night. My sister lives in Lawrenceville.

If anyone would like to attend please email me at mantaz@bellsouth.net so I can give more specific details.

We would love to have a decent turnout.

Thank you
Angela

We also have a big crop coming up on April 22, if anyone is interested in this also please let me know so I can keep you posted as we gather the details.

I won't be able to make it. I have to help with a retreat that my daughter is going on...sorry! I'm sure you will all have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter