• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any scrappers in N. Georgia??

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
Hi there! I am new to the scrapping boards, but have been posting on the Cruise boards for a while now. I am really trying to get motivated to get a scrapbook done of our last cruise. I just wanted to check and see if there were any other scrappers out there from my area!

What part of N. GA are you in? I am in Gwinnett Co near Stone Mtn Park. Glad you joined over hear. There are tons of great ideas, great swaps and great people. I completed a cruise scrapbook a few years back. I am ready for another cruise.

Angela

Hi there! I am actually in Barrow County, but I work in Gwinnett Co. (for now). So I'm not too awful far away!
I would love to be able to find some good people to scrap with. Having others to work with helps me to stay motivated and creative. I used to do CM a long time ago, so of course I had lots of people to scrap with then. But now I'm trying to get back into it!

I'm in Conyers (Rockdale County). My Disney Cruise scrapbook is probably the only one that I am totally finished with. I have several "in progress."

By the way....Go Dawgs!

Hi Minnie&Mickey! You're not too awful far from me either!
Good to know that you have your cruise book completed...wish I could say the same for myself. I was hoping to have my first one done before we go on our second cruise, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

That's too funny cause I just signed up with CM and started selling. My sister and I plan on holding crops starting in the new year. She lives in Lawrenceville. I would love to include you in those if you are interested. Mickey&Minnie, if you would like I could include you too in the invites. Just let me know. We would love to get a group together and hold crop clubs. We are not exclusive CM users but I do have all of there tools.

Angela

I live north of Altanta- not to far from Lawrenceville. Let me know if we can get a Dis Scrap together!

Shawna

Give me your best available times and we will work out a get a dis crop going. I love to work with other people! It helps the ideas flow better!

Angela

GO DAWGS!!!

Hi ya'll.

I'll love to join a crop club too, I haven't done anything in years, my lazy butt needs to get up and crop.
I love CM also, but I am so behind on everything.

Ahh I am in Hall County. Flowery Branch! Home of the Falcons.

mantaz-I would love to crop with you...that would be SOOO much fun! And it would be great to know that I could share my DIS obsession with someone else! Just send me a PM and let me know what info you need!

It's great to know that there are so many of you that are so close...it seems as though I'm right in the middle of a couple of you...not far at all from Lawrenceville, and right down the road from Flowery Branch!

Have any of y'all ever been to Archiver's over at the Mall of GA?

Hey Georgia Neighbors! I'm north of Nashville so about 4 hrs from ya'll. Have any of you been to the Crop Shop in Chattanooga? It's an AWESOME store w/lots of different items that you don't find many other places. There was a sister store in Franklin, TN which is an hour south of me but it has now closed. Guess that means I'll have to take a trip to Chattanooga! DARN, hate that when that happens!! :>)

Karen aka TN Traveler

UGAFan0829 said:
mantaz-I would love to crop with you...that would be SOOO much fun! And it would be great to know that I could share my DIS obsession with someone else! Just send me a PM and let me know what info you need!

It's great to know that there are so many of you that are so close...it seems as though I'm right in the middle of a couple of you...not far at all from Lawrenceville, and right down the road from Flowery Branch!

HI! Yes, yes, yes!

I love it there. I go there all the time, but not to crop, only to shop.

Love Archivers!! They have all the new disney stuff. I always spend a ton in there.

UGAFan I have sent you a PM.

Anybody want to get together for a crop just PM me and we can set a date.

Angela

mantaz said:
Love Archivers!! They have all the new disney stuff. I always spend a ton in there.

UGAFan I have sent you a PM.

Anybody want to get together for a crop just PM me and we can set a date.

Angela

Tell me about it! :guilty: I go there for a couple sheets of paper and come home with wayyyyy more than that. :earseek:

UGAFan0829 said:

We go up to the Mall of Georgia every couple of months (it's our favorite mall), but can you believe I have yet to set foot into Archivers??? It's about an hour and fifteen minute drive up there for me, and then my girls want to spend hours shopping. By the time we are done with the mall, I'm just to tired to drive across the road to Archivers knowing that I have another hour + drive ahead of me. I used to love the Crop Stop though. I hate that they went out of business. We will probably be up at the Mall of Ga. either this weekend or next to do some Christmas shopping, so hopefully I will be able to get over to Archivers.

Right now my favorite scrapbook store is Scrapbook Bizarre in McDonough. It's a pretty small store, but they have a great assortment of Disney stuff and other really nice things. I really think the staff is what makes it special though, the ladies that work in there are just great!

I live in Suwanee (Forsyth county side). I have never done a crop so I don't know if I would be interested :confused3 but maybe I could try. I have never been to Archivers, but there is a great store across the street. I don't know the name but it is in the REI shopping center behind Ted's. Everything in the store is 1/2 off the marked price! They have lots of great stuff, definately a don't miss store!

If ya'll familar with the Mall of Georgia area, there is another store in the Ross/Marshall's shopping center, the store is right next to Platoos, I think is the name of the store. Everything is 50% off, everyday.

Hi Stepmom, welcome aboard, the store you're talking about sounds just like the one by mall of GA.

PixieDust32 said:
If ya'll familar with the Mall of Georgia area, there is another store in the Ross/Marshall's shopping center, the store is right next to Platoos, I think is the name of the store. Everything is 50% off, everyday.

I don't know anything about the Mall of Georgia area with the exception of the actual mall and Moe's Southwest Grill! yum! Where exactly is the Ross and Marshall's shopping center in relation to that?

Ross/Marshall's is located pretty much across the street from the main entrance of the mall. It's over behind the Guven's and Jared jewelry stores. Hope that helps!!

Yup! Just like UGAFAN said! Is on the TGI Friday's Light, Chuck E Cheese's is there too.

So if you are coming from 85 the first light to your left. If you are coming from 985/wal-mart is the very last light to you right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter