• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any scrapbooking stores in Orlando???

I think there are a few! I think it was Bev who visited a few of them,perhaps she can offer some info. I would like to know where some of them are as well-and how to get to them from disney as I would like to visit a couple while on vacation this november! The ones I am refering to I saw listings for in the back of scrappin mags!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Maybe by the time you go, the new one at Downtown Disney will be open! :D

I think I visited 6 LSS in Orlando!

Memory Lane - this is quite near the airport, it's not particularly big but I really liked the stock they had, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
http://www.memorylaneorlando.com/

Scrapbook Shak - this is in the Altamonte Mall, which is pretty far from Disney - but it was a superb store - one of the best I visited, This was very large, and again superb staff.
Scrapbook Shak, Inc.

Scrapbook Headquarters, 493 N. Alafaya Trail, This was VERY hard to find- took us 2 attempts and I very nearly gave up. I didn't really have a good look around because I had called to check if they had something in stock, which they said they did, and when I got there they had sold out, so I was quite annoyed, since it was so hard to find, so I just left.

Memories - 2762 East Colonial Dr. This is the same store as Making Memories - the company that makes paper, and nifty tools and gadgets - I was really excited to visit this shop, but actually they didn't have much of the new MM line in. Although I did buy alot of paper in there - mostly the MM Watercolor packs.
http://www.memories.com/

Michaels- you probably all live near a michaels, but we don't have such a thing in the UK, so it was quite exciting to visit - it's quite near Belz and Universal/IOA just off I4.

Stamp your Art out - this is a stamping shop with some scrapbooking stuff - not much. If you like to Stamp then it's superb. It's on Orange Blossom Trail just down from the Florida Mall.

I also spotted an ad for another store - in one of the magazines, but I didn't get there - I think I had used all my DH's goodwill by that point. I think it was called Memory Mavens but I'm not sure

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter