• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any scrapbook stores near Disney?

Tink464

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any scrapbook stores near the Walt Disney World area?? I have one non-park day and would like to check out any scrapbook stores nearby. Here in New York there really aren't any stores other than Michaels or Joann's. I like to try to find a free standing scrapbook store when I travel. There's a great one in St. Augustine that I've visited.

Try lsslinks.com

They have a search by state map on there and you can click on Florida and get a list of scrapbook stores. I am not familiar with any of them or the area for that matter, but hopefully you can find something local!

place but you would have to look it up on their web site as I haven't been
down there yet but am planning to go soon...it is called Memories.com

HOlycow

Besides WalMart and Michaels (exciting for a Brit!!) the only one in WDW/US area I found was Stamping Cabana behind Bed and Bath up from Sweet Tomatoes/Michaels, I can't do complicated US highway directions, it wasn't very exciting unless you want stamps!!

I didn't get to Memories as we didn't get to Downtown Orlando.

I went to Stamp your Art out which is near the Florida Mall, but to be honest I preferred Michaels.
I'm going back to Orlando in June and I'm hoping to get to either Memories (in downtown Orlando), or there's one near the Altamonte Mall (Scrapbook Shak?).

Stamp your art out was about 3/4 stamps and 1/4 scrapping supplies but as it was my first encounter with any scrapping supplies at all, I am not really sure what they had, I spent about $40 and then left and went to Michaels and spent about $150 there, and can honestly say that I didn't buy much that I will ever use. Still, you need to make these mistakes in order to learn! At least that's what I tell myself!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter