• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Santa Surprise letter...

familyfirsttimer

Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!
I posted this on the Familes board but did not get any response...

So excited we just booked a trip for early Feb and we are going to give it to my DD6 & DD9 for Christams from Santa. Have you ever done a Christmas suprise letter and would you mind sharing it...I am looking for some cute ideas and I know this is the place to find them...

TIA:goodvibes

I have some idea on surprising your child with a letter from Santaprincess: . You can incorporate the information and fun facts about your child into the letter which you want to present. For example you can take his favorite color, favorite snack, his favorite pet name, favorite game, etc. Of course we can also apply the same technique for your friends too, to make the letter personalized towards him. Then you can expect a nice response to your letter.

-Carthy
:hippie:

I haven't written a letter like that before. Maybe you could find some Disney related paper (like scrapbook paper) to print it out on.
Say some thing like:
Dear DD1 and DD2,
I have a extra special gift for you but it's just too big to put under the tree so I have to send a letter instead. In XX days (Feb. XX) you and your whole family will be going to see Mickey in Disney World.

Maybe stuffed Mickey can be holding the letter and it could come w/ a count down chart or something similar so they can have that to help count down the days to their trip.

there is a great font out there called Santa's Sleigh, we use that for letters from Santa.

You could say Dear DD6 and DD9,
Since you were such good little girls this year for Mom and Dad I have an extra special gift but it was too big to put on my Sleigh so I'm sending you this letter instead. On Feb XX you and your parents will be visiting my Friend Mickey Mouse at Disneyworld. (I agree with the paper chain/count down so you could say) Here is a special count down calendar starting from today and when you get to the end you get to go see Mickey!

Or something along those lines.

Thank you everyone. I do have 2 big Minnie dolls that are all in Winter white that I bought one time and put away, i think I will attach the letter between them and then a countdown chain is a GREAT idea to include.

Thanks agina for all the great suggestions..:goodvibes

Hi all,

Its a great experience to write and then get back a letter from santa. When I was a little kid, I used to write letters from to surprise my friends with the help of my grand father. I used to make Santa dolls by keeping black buttons to serve as Santa's eyes and a red bead button for his nose. I still remember the fun I enjoyed making them. Still I love those funny preparations to pleasure my kids now.Thanks for the forum for giving me a chance to share my experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter