• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any rumors/thoughts about Trails End returning to buffet?

nnw

Earning My Ears
I made reservations for November with high hopes it would return by then.

Maybe I'll see you there! I dont have high hopes, but i can hope. I have saw that people are saying some buffets are returning. ( maybe it even was on the disney dining pages) but i haven't sceen anything about trails end. Im still hopeing for the hoop de do. We will see.

Reactions: nnw

Maybe I'll see you there! I dont have high hopes, but i can hope. I have saw that people are saying some buffets are returning. ( maybe it even was on the disney dining pages) but i haven't sceen anything about trails end. Im still hopeing for the hoop de do. We will see.
I’m not feeling too optimistic about hoop de doo…. everytime we go to Disney we have to hit the Trails End buffet, hoop de doo and Breakfast at the Top…. All of those things are either not happening or super iffy….
Making the most if it by trying out some new restaurants this time, looking forward to it. But the Trails End buffet and the hoop were all part of the Fort Wilderness experience I love so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter