Any rumors on UK deals?

Anais

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

Historically, UK and Ireland deals come out now. I am down to earth and know that they can't offer deals with free ddp for 2022. But I was hoping to at least see the 21-day ticket offered.

Did anyone hear rumors about any sort of deals for the UK?

We've been watching for Canadian ticket deals for 2022 as well. No luck. Not surprised since our land border is still closed. But, with our exchange rate I really don't want to pay full price...

Hello everyone,

Historically, UK and Ireland deals come out now. I am down to earth and know that they can't offer deals with free ddp for 2022. But I was hoping to at least see the 21-day ticket offered.

Did anyone hear rumors about any sort of deals for the UK?
I have seen rumors that the 21 day is never coming back and I have seen other rumors that the 21 day ticket rumor is false. So 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I would not be surprised to see UK tickets and discounts offered by August (for late fall/winter) if the UK is able to stick to their end-of-July vaccination timetable and the US opens up their border to UK residents who can prove vaccination (I assume the NHS is keeping track?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter