Any rumor on Ohana characters returning?

FabFamofFour

Mouseketeer
Oh how I cannot wait for Lilo and Stitch to return to Ohana dining!!

We have our "once in a lifetime" trip coming up, and hoping they'll be back by then!!

Any word? any rumor?

No rumor that I know of. Sadly, this is one of the really big disappointments of the trip - Stitch was named as the only character either of my kids wanted to meet (I realize it may change while there).

Following…. We are resort only (no parks) this summer and would love to still meet some characters
Toppolinos and Chef Mickey's are the only character meals that I know of out of the parks. Really hoping they bring back the characters at Trattoria all Forno. My daughter loves princesses and we reserve character dining for non park days.

Just bumping this older thread to see if anyone has heard of characters returning for the summer?

Nothing about specific restaurants. Only that restaurant characters will be returning soon.

I would love for Ohana to go back to a character meal soon. It’s one of my favorites. We have a stay at the Poly in June and hoping it comes back before then.
DD was afraid of the characters last time we ate there in 2019 and now asks when she can see stitch and Lilo. I booked Toppolinos but nothing beats eating at your own resort.

I'm so hoping that the characters return to some of these restaurants in time for our May trip. We have a reservation at Cape May Cafe and at CRT and I've been hoping these would return to the previous experiences. Loved Crystal Palace for breakfast too as DD loves Pooh.

No rumor that I know of. Sadly, this is one of the really big disappointments of the trip - Stitch was named as the only character either of my kids wanted to meet (I realize it may change while there).

Stitch was hanging out in Tomorrowland during our last trip. Also the only character my kiddo wanted to see! Luckily we were able to meet him in the park!!

Stitch was hanging out in Tomorrowland during our last trip. Also the only character my kiddo wanted to see! Luckily we were able to meet him in the park!!
That's a good point - thanks for reminding me. We did get to see Stitch briefly (tomorrowland, too) - just not meet. That was pretty awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter