• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any reviews of Fire + Ice + Bar + Grill

07pilot4me

Mouseketeer
anyone eat there before??? any thoughts or reviews??

looks to be a mongolian +++ grill at the Gardenwalk.

looking to do some restaurant scouting for our trip in April 3-7.

Fire + Ice also has some coupons via restaurant.com

on our restaurant short list:
Tony Roma's
CPK
Cheesecake Factory :)

I've eaten there once. It was essentially a mongolian grill. They have a decent variety of toppings/veggies/meats, but the sauces (which it really is about) are not great. A definite upside is that they have pasta (not just asian style) and burgers cooked to order which allows a little more flexibility than just stir fries.

The lunch price was a pretty good deal, but I haven't been there since the first time, if that tells you anything.

I haven't been since October ... but went with a decent sized group of friends. We all enjoyed the place. Definitely a place to go if you are hungry ... lots of selection - more than at a typical Mongolian place. The servers were very nice and helpful as well. I would get a thumbs up on the place.

I really like it too. I've been to 3 F&I places and the Anaheim one was the smallest, but still had lots of options. I highly recommend it, especially because anybody can get pretty much whatever they want. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter